Ms. Anh Nguyen
Country Event Director
Tel: +844 39 33 56 11 ext 18
Fax: +844 39 33 56 10
HP: +849 06 06 16 88
Ms. Anh Hoang
Conference Development Manager
Tel: +844 39 33 56 11 ext 25
HP: +849 83 19 10 86
Delegate Registration Enquiry Mr. Toan Mai
Event Attendee Manager
Tel: +844 39 33 56 11 ext. 21
HP: +84 915 579 211
Delegate Registration Enquiry
Mr. Toan Mai
Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (VietinBank)
108 Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84-4) 3942 1030
Fax: (84-4) 3942 1032
Swift code: ICBV VN VX
Activities: commercial banking and investment banking
Chartered capital: VND 20,379 billion
VietinBank is a leading financial and banking group in Vietnam that operates in diverse areas and provides products and services in compliance with international standards to improve the values of life.
To become a modern and strong financial and banking corporation that holds a dominant position both domestically and internationally.
Customer centered products and services;
Dynamic, innovative, professional, dedicated, transparent, modern;
The employee is entitled to make the most effort and work his or her hardest and is properly rewarded for the quality and results he or she achieves.
Safe, effective, sustainable, and in compliance with international standards;
Collective, cooperative, willing to share, and socially responsible;
Customers’ prosperity is our success.
Slogan: Improving the Values of Life
Do business with VietinBank. You will be delighted with our product and service quality. We are professional, committed, and perform with the motto “Reliable, Effective, Modern”
Branch network and operations
• Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (VietinBank), one of the four leading commercial banks of Vietnam, is classified by the Vietnamese government as one of 23 special national corporations and have been holding a dominant position in the Vietnam money market.
• VietinBank’s network spans across all of the country’s 63 provinces and cities. It includes 1 transaction center, 152 branches, over 1,000 transaction offices and savings offices; 2 domestic representative offices, 1 representative office in Germany, 6 subsidiaries (Vietinbank Securities, Vietinbank Non-life Insurance Company, VietinBank Leasing Co. Ltd., VietinBank Capital, Vietinbank Gold and Jewelry Trading Company, Vietinbank Asset Management Company) and 3 independent accounting units. VietinBank has established relations with more than 900 correspondent banks and financial institutions in over 90 countries and territories across the globe. VietinBank is in the process of establishing a subsidiary, 2 branches in Germany and a branch in Laos.
• On October 20, 2010, VietinBank officially commenced the construction of the VietinBank Towers. This is a modern construction of monumental importance as well as an architectural marvel that serves as a gateway to the capital. It is emblematic of the banking sector in Vietnam.
• As of 31 December 2010, Vietinbank shareholder’s equity is VND 18.170 billion VND, total assets VND 367.712 billion VND, after-tax profits: VND 3.414 billion. Average ROE 15-20%, especially 22.2% in 2010.
• Average annual growth rates over the past several years range from 20% to 30%. VietinBank occupies roughly 12% of the market. NPL ratio for 2010 was 0.66% of total loans and VietinBank maintains as a leading Vietnamese bank in credit quality.
• On 25 December 2008, VietinBank successfully launched its initial public offering (IPO)
• On 16 July 2009, Vietinbank’s stocks were officially listed in Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange with the stock code CTG. Vietinbank officially became a joint stock commercial bank.
• The VietinBank corporate brand has been registered in 40 countries. It is widely regarded as a symbol of strength and reliability. VietinBank has been granted awards for its financial strength, service quality, and stock values.
• VietinBank is the first Vietnamese bank upon which the ISO 9001:2000 certification was bestowed;
• VietinBank is a member of the Vietnam Banks Association, Asian Banks Association, VISA, MasterCard, and SWIFT.